Employee Assistance Programmes (EAPs)
BTC provides talking therapies and specialist psychotherapy support for EAP (Employee Assistance Programmes) on a pay-as-you-go basis.
For smaller businesses this could be offered to all employees. For larger organisations, who already have an EAP in place, we can work alongside HR and management teams to support staff who may require specialist, longer-term therapy.
We work with Social Care and other statutory organisations to provide specialist services for clients.
These are typically contracted for on a case-by-case basis and funded by the local authority. Examples include a 6 month contract for individual psychotherapy, a 12 week contract for a specialised therapy and a contract for individual and group over 20 weeks.
Clinical Supervision and Support
We provide clinical supervision, consultancy and reflective practice to individuals and teams in the caring professions and education sector to help improve their practice, and develop resilience and confidence.
Examples include termly reflective practice for a university student adviser team, individual clinical supervision for a pastoral mentor and monthly group supervision for a team of carers.
BTC: the local, ethical therapy centre
- We offer flexible packages and ad hoc counselling based on your organisation’s budget and individual staff requirements.
- We don’t charge retainers or annual fees; you pay only for what is used and can manage your budget by setting a maximum spend in any one month.
- This can include staff contributions for ongoing longer-term support with the option to self-fund once their funded sessions are over.
- We can offer both face-to-face and online therapy sessions.
- We provide a full range of psychological therapies including specialist services, for example EMDR, DBT, couples counselling, group therapy, stress and anxiety support, courses in mood management.
And last but not least, by working with BTC you are supporting a local Brighton charity. Any surplus that we generate from our work with you will be ploughed back into providing low-cost services to local people in need.
How it works
Each individual referred to us will have an initial consultation with a qualified practitioner to better understand the support they require.
They book the appointment via our online booking system and we invoice you for this and any future appointments. The individual is then allocated to one of our highly experienced counsellors, therapists or psychologists for an agreed course of treatment, on a day and time that is convenient for them.